Monday, February 18, 2013

It's been a long time coming...

If you know anything about me (or my oldest brother Alex) it's that we are a tad Hollywood obsessed. We do TIFF. We do the Oscars. We make lists of non-negotiable films that any reasonable person should have seen. We are Brangeloonies (don't talk to me about the leg, I choose to not remember). We collect SCENE points. We talk shit. And it's great, at least to us (and maybe 4 people who enjoy our judgemental and set-in-stone film banter).

I figured, we've been having these conversations for over a decade, and we both spend many an hour reading other entertainment blogs, so why not risk flunking out of law school and/or losing jobs by writing our own Hollywood analysis.

And what better time to start it then in the week leading up to my favourite day of the year...the OSCARS!

So here we are, in the 6 day lead up to the 85th Annual Academy Awards. We'll be watching at the Bloor Cinema, so join us if you can this Sunday February 24th at 6:30pm EST. Dust off your pearls and tuxes darlings--we can hate watch Anne Hathaway cry together!

Yours in obsession,
the 2 A Mrks (Astrid and Alex)

1 comment:

  1. YESSS!!! Can't wait to read all about it! I loved your sense of humour in high school, will enjoy reading it too :) Have fun!
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete