Monday, February 25, 2013

Best Dressed

I feel like I might have to drop out of law school in order to properly write all there is to write on the Oscars last night...

But, for my first re-cap of the day, let's keep it simple and stick to who I thought were Best Dressed (we'll get to the Worst and the "of course's" later today)

My 6 favourite looks of the night.

Starting with the best:
Damn! Halle is insufferable but fuck she looks good in that Versace! She said she was going for a Bond girl look (as she was presenting the 50 years of James Bond montage) and Donatella delivered! If only this dress could make me forget her Oscar speech!

 
This came out of nowhere! I wasn't even thinking that Keibler would be a presence at the Oscars this year, and then she goes ahead and wears the shit out of this Naeem Khan. Honestly, this woman struck gold with Clooney and is doing a lot of things right here. Props Keibler, props. 

I love Naomi Watts so much, and I loved her in The Impossible. I also love her in this Armani PrivĂ© dress. So beautiful! (I'm seeing a trend here: I just noticed all my fave dresses are metallics)


What can I say? Woman knows how to work a red dress on the red carpet. This Valentino dress is fantastic and just perfect on her. I love it when a woman knows how to dress perfectly for her age.

And thank god she did this after that damn droopy boob monstrosity she wore to the Globes. Once again, Chastain pulls out the big guns for the Oscars in Armani Privé.
Last but not least, JLaw in Dior Haute Couture. Haters gonna hate, but I thought she looked beautiful. And damn, she is just great-fall and all.

Who do you think was best dressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment